Catalyzing a Rebirth of Novel and Vintage Fashion

Saturday, December 5, 2009

SweetUgly - Brand Spanking New Format

Hello and welcome to SweetUgly's online blog. This blog began as your lovable blogista battled with a long-time addiction to hideous relics. I began incorporating photos of said relics in my personal blog for fun. Then, basically, people "egged me on" and I would go out and find more hideous relics to blog about and add to my collection. Well, it's been fun folks, but now I'd like to sell these items so that the fun never ever has to end. And, so I can share the beauty of ugly things with others.

How to use this blog...

First, you can simply use this blog for entertainment. Check in for my descriptions, photographs and historical tellings of these pieces.

More excitingly, you can use this blog to find wonderful items for you and your home and purchase them at great prices.  And bonus - - All fashion on SweetUgly is rebirthed, meaning recycled, so you can pat yourself on the back for supporting sustainability in these crazy times. 

You can subscribe to this blog and get updates on new items as they're posted AND, if you're looking for something more specific, you can browse by labels in the column to the right.

Google Checkout helps make the transaction as smooth as butta and viola! Ugly at your doorstep.

Please enjoy this blog, spread its love around to others and contact me at jsweetugly@gmail.com with any questions.

In Ugliness,
Jess

PS - I better get going on adding some content but here's a sneak preview of what's to come.

His name is Eugene Von Hammertoe. I'm unsure of Eugene's exact history but given the shine he still gives off, I'm thinking he sat in the closet of an elderly man after ol' wifey was thoughtful enough to pick up Eugene at the local drug store for an upcoming winter in AZ. But alas, Eugene was left home until the couple passed away and their grandchildren boxed Eugene up with his other closet pals and shipped them off to the local thrift store. EUGENE LIVES ON!!!  Fate then brought Eugene and I together.  Eugene very much enjoyed the photo shoot and looks forward to snuggling up to your feet very soon. 



In an official post, I'd also include sizing information, photos from multiple angles, notes about any wear or tear and a link to purchase.  Very exciting stuff to come.

1 comment:

  1. This is officially my new favorite blog. I will keep on egging.

    xo, People

    ReplyDelete